Sunday, January 4, 2015

DD's Reads

I have always been good at New Year's resolutions. Last year I gave up potato chips. Two years ago I gave up all fast food (yes, even Chik Fil A). Three years ago, I gave up nail biting. I've also kept these resolutions past the calendar year. This is difficult sometimes, especially about once a month when I crave a Taco Bell crunchwrap supreme. For 2015, I have a personal resolution, but I also have a resolution to read more books and more substantial books. Mark Zuckerberg started a book club, and I'm merely going to have my own personal book club blog. MZ aims to read a book every other week. I'm not the CEO of a multi-million dollar company, but I am a grad student with an erratic schedule, so I say his goal can be mine as well. I will aim to read two books every month (or one every other week, however it plays out). Starting 4 days ago.

Ready, set, read DD!

No comments:

Post a Comment